The TRUTH about pinkvipcams.com
A Scam or a Legit Cam Site? Honest reviews here.
Lots of adult webcams reviews sites will lead you to believe that the live sex cam site you are researching is a stand-alone site; we approach things differently. We really dig into all the details and share the actual company behind pinkvipcams.com as far as the billing and administration end of their business. First, we organize all adult webcam sites (including those that operate on a white label arrangement) under the actual platform they operate on. We think you should know that 90% of all adult webcams sites like pinkvipcams.com are in fact just brand names with logos applied over the top of the real company that operates the site. Therefore, when you join and use these branded adult webcam white label sites the owner of that url gets a split of the income generated. That split is about 25%. That’s not necessarily a bad thing but we think you should be aware of this. As a end user, you as the consumer are generally concerned with wanting to get the information about the actual platform(s) that powers these adult cam sites. These platforms are where you will see the differences in things like: a. costs, b. billing practices, c. features comparisons, and d. safety and security issues.
“We can proudly say we offer the only web site that shares reviews of the ACTUAL underlining platforms for white label adult cam sites”.
Before we discuss pinkvipcams.com realize that WHEN THE UNDERLINING PLATFORM is the SAME, the REVIEWS MUST BE THE SAME; REGADLESS OF THE LOGO OR BRAND ON THAT SITE. This is of course because brands do not affect the items that would concern the you as the user. Likewise, because there are now literally thousands of white label adult webcam sites, sites just like pinkvipcams.com the only economical way to cover all of them is to approach doing reviews on them in the fashion we do. Lastly, so you know what we do, since there are really just 4 or so different platforms; our work is in initially collecting the various domain names and brands. Afterward we tie the adult cam site reviews to the platform that powers them. Our goal is to explain to you in details who you are actually being billed by and if the site is safe as well as how pinkvipcams.com compares to other adult webcams sites. If the site is a scam we will come right out and tell you. This site is NOT a scam. You will also note that we pass very little personal judgments on the sites and try to focus on just the facts but there are some obvious conclusions that should be shared. If you want to just quickly compare the parent companies platforms you can also just read those under the adult cam site reviews tab.
So let’s talk facts about the live webcams site called pinkvipcams.com . First off YES, pinkvipcams.com is a safe website to use and join. However, it is NOT FREE nor are any adult webcams sites. This site is actually operated by a company called VideoSecrets technically called VSMedia. VideoSecrets offers a primary or main adult webcam site or company brand called Flirt4Free.com. Therefore, if you look at pinkvipcams.com and then look at Flirt4Free you will see the exact same site with all the EXACT SAME features, models, and costs.
Don’t just take my word for it, try it. Below is a model from pinkvipcams.com as featured on Flirt4Free. Click on it and you can see first hand that the two sites are actually the same site.
So now that we have showed you that the two sites are identical this means that the domain name you are looking at is really the same in every way as Flirt4Free. Hence, it makes better sense to join the main site. You can start your free membership here …or keep reading for more detailed information about the site.
Real Costs of pinkvipcams.com :
- Costs: Typical models will charge between $3.00 – $5.00 per minute. Some are less and some are more. The great thing is you can peruse hundreds of models 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to find the models that both meet your budget and fit your tastes. Models list the fetishes ands show types they enjoy or specialize it. Likewise this adult webcam sites also offers past user reviews for each model. All models have their cost per minute clearly marked under their names. This makes the real costs easy to see to avoid any misunderstandings. Again they offer sections to the site for both gay and lesbian as well as straight for men and women.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, or any major credit card. You can also use Payoneer.
- Favorite list feature: This is a very popular feature that many adult webcams sites offers. ‘Favoriting’ allows the user to easily find models you marked as a, ‘favorite’ for shows at a later date.
- Full contact: You can contact all models direct even before you input a payment source (credit card for example). This is unique to this platform and one of the very few adult cam sites that does not require credit card to join. That being said, keep your credit card handy because eventually you will need it to get any real shows.
- Advanced community features: Models on this platform enjoy a huge collection of features that are unique to the flirt4free platform. These include an internal awards system, the ability to sell and feature videos from earlier shows, and money other functions that make the platform very model friendly. Again, the real platform that operates pinkvipcams.com is called Flirt4Free and we think it just makes more sense to join from their main site.
- Group Shows: group shows are a way to lower your costs over going private or exclusive. Models that are offering group shows set a buy in rate, typically 5 bucks or less and than you pay that price to see a full show. You can make requests and interact during his or her show but the model will have many requests coming at once. In other cases the show maybe themed where you cannot make requests but instead a particular sex act will be performed and for the preset sum you get access to that live show. The purpose is for the model to make more by performing for many while the customer cost is lower since more customers are paying to view.
- Contact information for parent company: VS Media Incorporated is located at 4607 Lakeview Canyon Road #338 in Westlake Village California 91361 United States of America.
Sites like pinkvipcams.com , Feature Comparison, & Conclusion:
As you can see by reading the parent platform reviews which has a flirt4free cam sites that are identical, there are actually hundreds of sites like this one, but the platform is the all the same. What is unique is the shared platform of Flirt4Free.com that is actually powering all these sites. They offers some of the most beautiful models in the world and very advanced features for both users and the performers. Both female and male performers often prefer working on this platform, which has a less cluttered user experience when compared to other sites. While it is not the lowest cost adult webcam site, it is a middle of the road adult cams site when it comes to cost, but many would say that the platform that powers pinkvipcams.com , being Flirt4Free, is actually more of a VIP or luxury cams experience. We suggest versus joining the alternate brand that you instead join this site direct, via Flirt4Free their main site. (Why not join at the original site, right?). Currently this site is also offering 120 free credits (CLAIM HERE) for new members to try out the platform. These will be added to you credits balance when you buy your first package.
Other resources related to this platform:
You can visit the main site LiveJasmin and join this site through the parent company in this review
Already a member? On all our reviews we share two other platforms under all reviews so that you can see what the differences are with the different adult webcam site platforms. As far as the Flirt4Free adult webcam sites I can tell you the user experience is EXCELLENT. However, you do need to buy packages of credits at this site versus a pay as you go model. With that in mind my alternatives below are different in the following ways.
1. LiveJasmine – Here you will find more models. However, they may not be as attractive as those you find on the platform above.
2. Streamate – Here you will find slightly lower average prices with a pay as you go model, but you will find higher end performers on the platform above.